Your NRA membership confers significant benefits on you, and it's probably the single best investment in your Second Amendment rights available -- but it also makes possible a vast array of educational, recreational, and public-service projects that benefit all Americans, whether or not they choose to own firearms.
JOIN THE NRA NOW! Click Here.
By joining the NRA, you help support:
* Gun safety training for all ages and all skill levels. Each year, more than 39,000 NRA Certified instructors teach more than 700,000 Americans the fundamentals of safe firearms ownership, storage and use.
* Marksmanship excellence and achievement. Each year, the NRA sanctions over 12,000 shooting tournaments and sponsors over 50 national championships leading up to the National Matches at Camp Perry, Ohio -- America's "World Series of the Shooting Sports."
* The Eddie Eagle Gun Safety Program for children. In the past 10 years, more than 12 million kindergarten through 6th-grade schoolchildren have learned to avoid gun accidents through this widely-acclaimed, officially-sanctioned program.
* Personal-safety training. Through NRA's Refuse To Be A Victim program, thousands of Americans have learned subtle yet simple strategies for avoiding dangerous situations and escaping criminal attack.
* Law enforcement training and assistance. For 35 years, the NRA has served as the nation's leading advocate of excellence in law enforcement firearms training and marksmanship, and NRA-member officers enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits.
* Preservation and celebration of America's proud legacy of firearm innovation. Today, NRA's National Firearms Museum tells the story of American history and liberty with a world class exhibit of more than 2,000 historic firearms.
* Shooting range assistance, research, development and referrals. NRA's Range Department provides expert guidance on the construction and operation of ranges, and helps shooters find range facilities in communities nationwide.
* Unsurpassed hunter safety. As originator of hunter safety training that became the model for the nation, the NRA now offers "graduate studies" with the Youth Hunter Education Challenge -- and states are now finding that young hunters are safer than their older, more experienced colleagues.
* Research, education and community service. Through its 167 programs and other efforts, the NRA supports a wide range of activities, including scholarship focussed on the right to keep and bear arms, wildlife management and conservation research, public safety education, criminal justice reform, shooting facility improvement and development, and much more.
* Effective legislative defense of your Second Amendment rights. Through its Institute for Legislative Action and Political Victory Fund, the NRA continually monitors, tracks and systematically combats all threats to your right to keep and bear arms at the federal, state and local level, and supports lawmakers who uphold that constitutional duty.
If you believe these are worthwhile activities, and you want to support them to help sustain our freedoms and traditions for future generations, click here to find out how to JOIN THE NRA NOW! Click Here.
JOIN THE NRA NOW! Click Here.
Dan Kidder , David Chung •BCI/ NRA Certified Instructors • (435) 238-7643 • Cedar City, UT